Just when you think you can’t leave them behind, Purr’n Pooch’s experienced pet care technicians are available around the clock to care for your senior dog or cat’s individual and specialized needs. The Palazzo family and their staff have cared for thousands of senior pets since 1970. The Purr’n Pooch team’s gentle touch and facility amenities are available for your peace of mind and your senior pet’s gentle care and comfort.
Senior pet accommodations and services upon approval include:
- 24-hour supervision and loving care from Purr’n Pooch’s Pet CPR and First Aid trained and certified staff
- 45 years + of relationships with all area veterinarians
- Buildings and grounds outfitted with rubberized flooring and supports; natural and artificial turf, handicapped ramps, and support slings for ease of movement
- Aquatic exercise in our waterparks*
- 24-hour surveillance cameras
- On-site pet massage therapists*
- Comfortable therapeutic and heated bedding
- Supervised play on our indoor and outdoor playground
- Soothing hydrotherapy baths*
- Specialty shampoos for aging or sensitive skin and coats*
- Administration of prescribed medications
- Onsite nutritionist/holistic health consultant for personalized diets and food preparation
Note: All pets are different, but most pets are generally considered seniors at the age of 10 and older. Pets must be pre-approved to participate in this program.
*There is an extra charge for these services.