SAFE + SECURE + SANITARY
Purr‘n Pooch Pet Resorts are built specifically to house pets and created to provide a safe, tranquil environment for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, including mood lighting and soothing music. We are staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are not a strip mall facility. We are not corporate-owned. Purr‘n Pooch Pet Resorts are family-owned and operated, and have cared for over five generations of family pets. We invite you to come visit the best.
OVER 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MAKES US DIFFERENT
Purr‘n Pooch Resorts luxury facilities feature:
- First Aid and CPR Certified pet professionals
- Double and triple security fencing and doors throughout
- Whole building backup generators
- Monitored fire alarm systems
- 24 hour surveillance cameras
- Antimicrobial canine grass
- Impervious flooring
- Automated filtered water systems
- Commercial kitchens equipped with commercial dishwashers
We invite you to call ahead to tour our facility. This gives you time to ask questions and become familiar with Purr‘n Pooch and our requirements. Reservations are advised and during the holidays are required for all of our services, including grooming, daycare, play sessions, training, transportation, massage therapy, and pet sitting. You may want to schedule a play session (daycare) to better acquaint your pet to Purr‘n Pooch in advance of his/her initial stay.
Proof of immunization is required for both dogs and cats.
Please either bring, fax or email your pet’s vaccination records prior to pet arrival:
- Tinton Falls: email email@example.com or FAX 732.842.2585
- Wall Township: email firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX 732.528.3301
All guests will be examined for ectoparasites and must be bathed, if found positive.
Dog and cat evaluations are strongly recommended, prior to boarding.
- Check-in is 12 pm. Please allow ample time to properly check-in.
- Make the check-in time a happy time by staying calm and submitting your paperwork prior to arrival to minimize time spent checking in. Pets can often sense our anxieties and will equate check-in as a negative action rather than a positive fun time.
- We supply pets with our premium house cuisine, you may choose to provide your own food (at no additional charge)as long as each meal serving size is prepared in a separate plastic bag with your pet’s name on it for the entire length of the stay. Try not to feed your pet a meal prior to check-in.
- All bedding is laundered daily at Purr‘n Pooch. We supply all bedding, bowls, and toys. If you feel more comfortable bringing an item from home with your “scent” on it, you can bring an old t-shirt or towel to help with the transition.
- After picking up your pet, please, do not offer food or water right away. Most pets are very excited to return home and will gulp water or engulf food. This could trigger a digestive upset, such as diarrhea or vomiting. If your pet appears thirsty, offer a few ice cubes in a bowl.
- Upon arriving home, your pet may experience the “Purr’n Pooch Hangover”. This state is the result of all the excitement, playing and fun they had while visiting us. It may be a day or two of relaxing and lounging around your home while they “recover” from their vacation at Purr‘n Pooch.
- Contact us with any questions about your pet’s stay. We will be happy to let you know in detail how your pet adjusted.